- Sanitation: Sanitation is of utmost importance. Always remember, if there is too much garbage on the premises, it won’t be possible to conduct the assembly the next morning. Hence, training the staff and the students to not litter here and there, and reduce wastage should be done prior to the date of the fair.
Also, it gives a good impression on the parents and the visitors attending the fair to see the premises clean.
- Time bound: The fair needs to be time bounded. It should start and end at exact timings to maintain the required discipline.
The students should know that they have to leave on time and reach their residences on time accordingly.
- Sources of learning: Fairs are sources of fun for kids, but school fairs need to be the sources of learning. A student learns how to be punctual, manage things on his/her own, work in teams, be disciplined, and be a good leader through various situations in school fairs.
- Stall Co-Ordinators: You then want to appoint teacher or student co-ordinators for every stall. These coordinators may additionally appoint their subordinates, made from teachers & students willing to help.
- Relation between students and teachers : A devoted teacher and a willing student together make one of the purest and deeply inspirational relationships. It is essential for a teacher to earn the students’ trust early on in the year. A trusting classroom with mutual respect is a thriving classroom content with active, engaging learning opportunities.
- Fair is not to sell your products: Many students while booking stalls, think of making good sales and good earnings from the products and curate schemes to lure the visitors to purchase the products.
We need the students to understand and realize that fair is not the place to sale the products, it is an opportunity to become a better leader by showcasing what we have learnt in the classroom.
- Streamlined communication: Communication between the organizers is an important part to determine the success of any event. During fair, everyone has very high emotions. This high excitement can coerce an individual to behave in a manner which is not to the level of the fair.
Hence it is very important to streamline the communication to avoid any clashes.